Sunday, May 18, 2008

Busy Weekend

This week-end has been a very big one for Michelle and I we started about 8am Sat cooking breakfast bbq's at the Mt gravatt soccer club and went thru to lunch time. My mother Susan was there helping us as well. Then I came back at 3pm and continued cooking for the seniors bbq when it absolutely bucketed down, along with the help of my sister Jane and my mother Sue again.

Michelle went of to Suncorp stadium to sell programs for the Qld Reds along with my other sister Kim and my best friend Jay and her 2 kids Annalyse and Zacary.

Michelle and I then went back on sunday mid morning and started up the BBQ again for the women at the soccer club. Once again thank you to Noel for allowing us to do this and Debbie who works the canteen for all your help.

We would just like to thank you all for coming along and helping us. My family have been very supportive of me, and i thank you and love you all.



Jay, Annalyse and Michelle To Jay
Thank you for, Your friendship. For being there, For being you. For your heart So good and kind A truer friend I could ever find. Thank You.
Luv Karen










Michelle




Annalyse, Jay, Kim & Michelle





The colour of the sky was amazing







My sister Jane and my mum Susan






Jane and me ( Karen)








Thank you for helping us help the children....

No comments:

So Far This Year